image1 image2 image3

HELLO|WELCOME TO PAVED LIFE|A SITE DEDICATED TO GREAT CONTENT

Liebster Award- A pat on the back for Blogger!


Hey Guys, recently I have been nominated for Liebster Award, not once but twice! It is such an honour and no doubt I can't contain my excitement about it. I want to sincerely thank the bloggers who nominated me, Dunja from Being Halcyon and Kayla from Lace,Superheroes,& Life. Do check their blogs out, they have some great content over there!

What is Liebster Award?
For those who don't know Liebster Award is, Its a award given to relatively new bloggers by fellow bloggers who appreciate their work and encourage them. For the nominee, he or she has to answer 11 questions provided by the nominator and nominate further 11 more candidates or less as it seems fit to him or her.

So I have got 22 questions to answer. I am going to answer this questions in as short and simple way possible, Lets start then!

First from Dunja from Being Halcyon

1. What was the last book you read?
=> 'Zero to One' by Peter Thiel. Its a great book for anyone whose into startups and entrepreneurship      and even if startups is not your thing this books will provide great insights for helping your business. If interested check this book out here and I planning to learn java pretty soon.

2. What is something that you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
=> Paragliding. I definitely want to try these, and even had a chance when I went to the beach, but anyway I was to scared to do it. So I ended up gliding on the sand rather in the air.

3. What are your favourite song(s)?
=> Avicii- The nightsDemons by Imagine Dragons, and need to stop here or there would be no space to write remaining questions.

4. What is your best childhood memory?
=> There are lot of beautiful childhood memory hard to choose which one is the best, but it might be the first time I learned how to ride a cycle without side wheels, it was great experience to perfectly balance myself for the first time!

5. What are you most afraid of?
=> Not being able to pick myself up after falling, depends on how deep is the fall though :P

6. Top 3 places you want to travel to?
=> Niagara falls, a quiet beach, and maybe a paradise if its there somewhere.

7. What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?
=> Currently I only know C and C++ and would love to learn Java as most of the app development is based on Java.

8. How many language do you speak?
=> Five including two native Indian languages (Marathi, Hindi) and little bit french and of course English.

9. If you could keep only one clothing item you own, what would that be?
=> A big Cloth that I have, so with the help of scissor and glue I can make myself some cave man clothes.

10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
=> It is the ability to express myself and present my views to a larger audience.

11. Whats your least favourite thing about blogging?
=> Overall nothing but sometimes you feel so overwhelmed with writing,editing,promoting that I need to shut down my mac and take a nice walk near the woods and having a nice peaceful sleep definitely helps.

Definitely need a tea break, before starting next round!

Now by Kayla from Lace,Superheroes,& Life

12. What the most exciting thing you have ever done?
=> That would be climbing mount fuji, oh wait but did I actually do that?

13. What is your favourite restaurant?
=> That will be Kobe, which serves great sizzlers!

14. If you could redo your high schools years over again, would you?
=> Yeah sure definitely!

15. Who inspired you to start your blog?
=> I cannot attribute this answer to anybody specific, but its all the bloggers and also you, the one who is reading this inspired me to do my best to help you and other people in whatever way possible.

16. What is your all time favourite TV show?
=> 'FRIENDS' of course!

17. What is your most rewarding accomplishment?
=> Maybe it might be working hard to score marks which in return helped me to get admitted into a good engineering college that I desired.

18. If you could have a conversation with any person, living or dead, who would that be?
=> Anyone thats around me at that time would be fine.

19. What is your lifetime goal?
=> On a personal level to be a great human and help people, on a career level my life time goal would be have started a few startups and write at least one book.

20. If had one million dollars, but could only buy one type of thing with it...what would you buy?
=> Make a website to support NGO's and bring them together and make sure the poor don't sleep empty stomach.

21. Who is your favourite author or poet?
=> Its hard to point out a particular favourite but I can list a few who I follow Napoleon Hill, Stephen Hawkings and Robin Sharma and for novels J.K. Rowling & Rick Riordan.

22. What is your biggest fear?
=> Answered earlier in question 5.

So now I am going to select 11 nominees and would soon display them on this page after selection process is done.
And in order to participate leave your blog's name and url in the comments below or on this Facebook link here
And as motivation it definitely can be you!











Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment