image1 image2 image3

HELLO|WELCOME TO PAVED LIFE|A SITE DEDICATED TO GREAT CONTENT

How my adsense account was disapproved- And how I won it back!


This was a shock in my face when this actually happened, the screen which stated clearly 'Your Adsense account has been disapproved'

I will try to keep this article as brief as possible but will cover all the corners. This is how it goes!
My blog was just under a months old when I was provided with the option of monetisation through Google Adsense. Was delighted and went to access Adsense through Earning>>Adsense in the blogger submenu. Registration of account was required, so I went ahead added my name and email and went forward with the registration. Everything was cool, no biggies here, was able to place ads on the blog. So I was very happy, to have ads on my Blog!

Then the next day came the big shock! I went to the blog to see how its performing, and I saw no ads there. Was surprised at the first attempt, the went to the Adsense section and there it was!
"YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISAPPROVED"

After digging into this and finding a email in my mail box. I realised a simple mistake and went on to correct it which also didn't go well.
I previously had an Adsense account associated with a different email id, which employed the same payee name which I had provided in this account. The account was my youtube account which I had created when I was 16 to publish freeware and software tutorials ( you might wanna check it out here HB97 ). And Adsense didn't approve for individuals to have association with two accounts. Definitely didn't knew that! So the solution which I thought to this problem was simple delete the Adsense account of my current Id and use the old Adsense account to link with my blog.

Well I deleted the old Adsense account and google was not allowing me to associate my old Adsense account to this Blog. So now I was in a fix, I had deleted my current Adsense account even after reactivating it google wouldn't let me inside and couldn't associate my older account to this blog.
So I thought I am trapped in a system crack and not even a single webpage outlined a solution to this problem. Had it happened it would have been a serious setback.
After lot of finding on the net I found solution given by google which was even a fluke in my case. But I so desperate that I was ready to try it too. So I tried it and it worked! It still shows disapproved for my current account but now I can display ads on the behalf of earlier account.

This is what I did-
I accessed my older account and made my current account as administrator, which I accepted the invite through email as I was not able to access my account. This made it possible to have my previous and this account to have same address and I can get payment through one of the account! A detailed explanation of this process is given here.

So never ever create two accounts having the same payee name! This leads to violation of Adsense policy and the results are disastrous.

Hope this article was able to shade some light and please let me know your experience in the comment section so it can help other bloggers.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments: