image1 image2 image3

HELLO|WELCOME TO PAVED LIFE|A SITE DEDICATED TO GREAT CONTENT

3 Self Limiting Beliefs every Blogger should overcome!


There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self -Aldous Huxley

Even though blogging is fun and self engaging, a lot of people have fear and self limiting beliefs which holds them back. So below I have stated 3 fears and self limiting beliefs along with solution for overcoming it.


Shyness: "I am scared to share my thoughts with the world"

This is a most common problem every blogger has at least once been dazzled by. The question starts as what would others think about my post? is it good enough? how will people react to it? will they like it ? and they go on and on and on. Soon rather than being positively excited about how people will react this turns into stress and anxiety. This turn becomes more magnified when the person is sharing his emotions or delicate information which he or she values. This is a kind of feeling of vulnerability which holds you down.

The solution for this fear is being excited about what will people comment and taking it in a positive way for improving your blog. This definitely needs confidence. So the advice is to start off small. Start by posting a tweet or share in Facebook about your recent posts to your friends and close ones, or maybe you are scared to share it with your friends then share it to a completely anonymous person.
Anyway starting off small will definitely help and build your confidence.

Fear of Failure

Lot of people don't even try or don't take the needed leap, because they are scared they might not achieve what they desired.

Its not important whether you achieve success of not, whats important is that you tried because at the end of the day when you are tired and lying in the bed it would really make a difference to know that you tried your best. This article will properly explain this topic in deep. In the end with practice you will be able to take more risks and be able to benefit from them.

Imposter syndrome: I am not good enough

Many people think that they have to be an expert in order to write a great article on a particular topic or they feel they are lying to others about what they know. They think that they need years of experience to feel qualified to write about it and maybe a degree about it may suffice. This is definitely not true and is a setback for people who think this way.

The beauty about blogging is that its your own experience thats speaking. You don't have to be an expert in a particular field to write about it, you can be a writer who knows about playing a piano because who have played it and feel connected to it rather than having learnt how to play all songs on it. This article will properly explain this topic in deep.Moreover 'expert' is a relative term, and differ from person to person. So the article you write might be really helpful for a person out there!


Last but not the least, don't get discouraged! You started blogging because you felt this was your thing and is still your thing, accept constructive criticism and have patience!

Let me know what are your thoughts about this topics in the comment section below!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. I went through these emotions and after my first post, I almost passed out from anxiety. It's been a month now and my confidence grows daily. A friend who wants to start a blog asked me for tips today and I gave as much as I could. She has the same fears but she is ready to take the leap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely right. These beliefs hold a person back from achieving full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for motivating. It is not always easy, and those tips help to keep working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately none of these things hold me back. I'm just waiting for people to read & comment!
    jarethscrystal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a habit of refreshing my page views WAY too much and getting sad when they are not what i thought they would be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still fairly new at blogging, and I can say I have definitely felt all of these. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one with these thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny, I'm going through all of these right now. Its good to know its not just me. Going to work on this. Thank you, this post was very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are things that hold bloggers back from even starting a blog. So true. www.facebook.com/fashiondues1

    ReplyDelete